Sporting Wellness Support
The Sporting Wellness support system is provided by our mental health and well-being provider Health Assured.
For sports people who meet our eligibility criteria, we will provide you with access to the support services Health Assured offer,
which includes access to:
- 6 SESSIONS OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLING (in person, via video call or over telephone – depending on individual preference).
- ACCESS TO AN ONLINE CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) COURSE
- ACCESS TO A 24/7/365 HELPLINE AND LIVECHAT FACILITY.
- ACCESS TO THE ‘MY HEALTHY ADVANTAGE APP’.
- LIFE SUPPORT RESOURCES (covering topics such as: family & relationships, legal & financial, bereavement & loss).
- OTHER EXTENSIVE SELF-HELP WELLBEING RESOURCES.
If you require any further support once you have accessed their services, Health Assured will speak with you to find out more about your individual needs.
Do you, have you or are you aspiring to participate in a sport at a semi professional or professional level?
Do you, have you or are you aspiring to participate in a sport at a representative level or as a high level amateur.
Is your permanent home address in the UK?
We’d be pleased to explore how we can help you with our free and confidential support service.
If you need more urgent support or Sporting Wellness doesn’t seem relevant to you, there are various other support options that are available to you. Please see our Urgent and other support available.
We’re here to help you, to get the support you need.