The term ‘Sporting Wellness” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website or “Site” whose registered office is 4 The Appleyard, Dean Street, Brewood, Staffordshire, ST19 9EN.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By using this Site, you agree to our terms and conditions. We will publish any future changes to these terms and conditions on this Site. Sporting Wellness may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online – you should review these regularly. Use of the Sporting Wellness Site after changes to the terms and conditions are posted, means you agree to be legally bound by the updated terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned or controlled by us. This material includes, but is not limited to names, design, layout, appearance, graphics, logos, text, information, icons, videos, photos and images. You may access, download or print any of our content for personal, non-commercial use. Except for personal use you are not entitled to copy, alter, adapt, direct-link or otherwise create derivative works of materials without prior written permission. Content is protected under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- If you wish to use our website content in any other way, you must first seek written permission from Sporting Wellness, or from the relevant copyright holder.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, support, services or products available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Sporting Wellness is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Sporting Wellness Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any other website requesting a link to be created to their website from Sporting Wellness website, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.